Detalii la adresa: http://www.expoua.com/Event/lang/en/id/123700/
INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIZED EXHIBITION
2-4, November, 2011 in the International Exhibition Centre of Kiev (15 Brovarskoy avenue, Kiev), will be held international specialized exhibitions «WinExpo Ukraine» and «WineTech Ukraine», wine-tasting contest «Ukrainian Wine & Spirit Awards» will be held.
The Organizer of exhibitions – exhibition company “Expo-South-Service”.
Co-organizer – public organization “Agency of Regional Development”.
Exhibitions are supported by the Directorate of Culture and Cultural and Natural Heritage of the Council of Europe, Ministry of agrarian policy and food of Ukraine, Ministry of economic development and trade of Ukraine, Antitrust committee of Ukraine, Ukrainian corporation on viticulture and winemaking industry “Ukrvinprom”, Association of winegrowers and wine-producers of Ukraine.
Special guests of “WineExpo Ukraine” exhibition: Madelena Grossman, (Regional Co-operation Division, Directorate of Culture and Cultural and Natural Heritage, Directorate General IV, Council of Europe), Jean-Phillippe Robbie, ISVV Institute vice-director (Bordo, France), the representatives of industry scientific institutes from Champagne, Elzas(France), famous wine-producers and restaurateurs from Ukraine and foreign countries.
At «WinExpo Ukraine» exhibition the following will be presented:
- domestic and foreign wines;
- authors’ wines and wines of amateur wine-producers;
- sparkling wines
- young wine;
- fruit wines;
- specialized exposition of cognacs;
- wine materials and cognac alcohols;
- wine accessories (glasses, decanters);
- specialized editions and literature.
Council of Europe representatives on the issues of culture and cultural heritage, famous wine-producers and restaurateurs will be among the special guests of «WinExpo Ukraine» exhibition.
With an aim of popularization of national wine, the first day of exhibition will be devoted to the Ukrainian wine-producing. The programme of “The Day of Ukrainian Wine” will include meetings with national wine-producers, introductory wine-tastings of Ukrainian wines for national and foreign distributors, restaurateurs, folk wine-tastings for final consumers, parade of trade names.
The specialized project “Wine Map of Exhibition” (advertising bulletin), which will include presentations of wines of companies that participate in exhibition, is getting started during the period of preparation to the exhibition. “The wine map of the exhibition” will be distributed a month before the beginning of the exhibition and during the days of its working among the restaurants of Kiev, Odessa, Lviv, Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov, Donetsk, wine stores networks, distributing companies, guests and visitors of «WinExpo Ukraine».
The following specialized exhibitions will be presented at «WinеTech Ukraine» exhibition:
- wine-growing (gardens, technology of growing, means of mechanization and protection);
- equipment for industrial and private wine-making;
- laboratorial equipment and ingredients for wine-making;
- materials for corking and design of bottles;
- labels, packing, tare, accessories;
- transport and logistics;
- equipment for wine cellars, cupboards;
- specialized editions and literature.
Within the framework of the business programme of exhibitions the following events will take place:
- International professional wine-tasting contest «Ukrainian Wine & Spirit Awards»;
- the VII International marketing conference “Strategies of Promotion of Alcoholic Products”;
- International forum of wine-makers and oenologists «Wine and Ecology. Traditions, Innovations»;
- Round table with representatives of state institutions on relevant issues of the industry;
- Programme on wine tourism (presentations, trainings);
- Fare of wine materials;
- Specialized exposition “Wine as an Art”.
For the wide audience of consumers:
- folk wine-tasting;
- presentations of wine tours;
- prize lottery.
Commercial support of exhibitions will be provided by more than 40 international specialized and mass editions, national televisions, radio companies, leading Internet portals of the industry.
Advertising campaign of exhibitions is directed on both: attracting a big number of native and foreign participants and a great number of visitors, who are predicted to be more than 8 000 people.
Primary audience of exhibitions and special events includes representatives of state structures, foreign companies, trade representations of foreign embassies, which work in Ukraine, producers of the wine-growing and wine-producing industries, directors of companies, distributors, representatives of investment companies, managers of big trade networks, representatives of the HoReCa segment, top managers of restaurants, sommeliers, advertising agencies, representatives of electronic and printed mass media from Ukraine and from abroad.